2015 Jefferson-Jackson Dinner Information, Oct. 24
Hy-Vee Hall, Des Moines
Will Call Opens: 3:00 PM
Doors Open: 4:30 PM
Jackson and Jefferson Receptions start at 5:30 PM
Dinner begins at 7:00 PM
AfterHours Reception at Conclusion of Program @ Big City Burger
- All tickets purchased through IDP are available for pick up at Will Call on October 24th - we will not mail or email them to you. Seating is assigned, so this ensures that everyone gets the seat they are entitled to. If you are attending with a Presidential campaign, the campaign will be in charge of your tickets.
- Will Call opens at 3:00 PM Saturday
- Doors open 4:30 PM Saturday
- Because of the high profile nature of our guests, we will have airport-like security that all guests will have to go through. Please plan on arriving at least 90 minutes before the event.
- All bags will be searched, so please leave large bags at home and only bring essential items.
- Please click here for a map of nearby parking. Parking rates vary by garage, and there is a limited amount of street parking nearby.
- All entrances to the Iowa Events Center are open, so you are free to use any door.
- The lot just north of HyVee Hall has ADA parking and is ADA accessible into the hall.
- There is no formal dress code, but business casual is a good rule of thumb for dinner attendees. There is a decent amount of walking on hard floors so plan footwear accordingly.
- No sound amplification devices are allowed inside HyVee Hall. This includes but is not limited to megaphones, whistles and portable speakers.
- Please join the Blue Guard for an AfterHours event! After the JJ, we'll gather at Big City Burgers (400 Locust St) and celebrate!
Press Contact: Email email@example.com